Trainees in the program benefit from a wide range of training activities to enhance their professional skill development. These include
- Journal Club
- Research in Progress meetings
- RDSP Distinguished Lecture Series
- Annual RDSP Research Day
- Annual Michigan Alliance for Reproductive Technologies and Sciences meeting.
- Courses in Scientific Communication for Reproductive and Developmental Biology, Grant Writing for Biomedical Research, and Advanced Topics in Reproductive Biology.
- ANS 828 Scientific Communication for Reproductive and Developmental Biology
- ANS 823 Grant Writing for Biomedical Research
- ANS 815 Advanced Topics in Reproduction and Development